Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's our birthday & you get the presents!

Well it is my little store Lovestamp's 2nd birthday this week coming..it is officially 2 years since I started pounding away and made my first piece..wow how things have grown. I love my job so much, I love hearing the stories, the tears, the love that comes from everyone about every piece. I am very fortunate to do a job that I love. So to say thank you we are giving you the presents.
From Saturday the 18th of September to Saturday the 25th of September if you spend $50 or more (excl postage) you will recieve a pair of our brand new Rondure Sterling Silver ball earrings valued at $29.00!

So if you have been eyeing something off, then this week is the time to get it!

How special is that..so jump online here to shop all the sweet loveliness..
(only available at our online store www.lovestamp.com.au, not available at our etsy or madeit store..sorry!)xo

1 little pieces of your mind:

Maxabella said...

Congratulations - 2nd birthdays are very important. You're moving from 'babydom' into capable 'toddlerdom'. Enjoy your celebrations. x