Sunday, October 10, 2010

new look & reminder...

just a quick one today..the gorgeous Jen from Studio71 has just done a little bit of a makeover on my business cards...not really sure why I wanted to do it but just needed a little freshness...and also some happy yellow Jen also did my product stickies as well...Jen is super talented and has done all of my graphic design work since Lovestamp began. So pop on over to her little store on Etsy and check her out!
PPS ... Don't forget to enter the giveway over at LeCoCo, it is drawn tomorrow morning at 10am so pop on over HERE now...

2 little pieces of your mind:

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Love the cards! Will definately take a look at her etsy store :)
Pop over and say hi :)
www.montresorblog.blogspot.com
Xx

Victoria said...

I love your jewerly. Can't wait until i pay my credit card off alittle more so I can get myself a beautiful necklace.