Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy.

Ok so today was weigh in day.
I was very nervous, but being sick last week, I thought I may have lost a little, but...
too my surprise..I lost 1.9kg! I am a happy girl.
So now on to next week, my aim is to lose another 1 kg next week. So we will see how I go.
At my meeting they have a big blob of fat, you know the 1kg one that they sometimes have at the chemist..well I just love picking that up, and I lost nearly 2 of those this week. Cool. Can't wait to tell my girl when she gets home from school.
Hope anyone else who is on this journey does well in their weigh in this week.
Cheers.

“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”
Anne Sexton - poet, writer

1 little pieces of your mind:

Meg said...

1.9kgs is an awesome loss! Well done. You'll be at goal in no time.