Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Ok, so weigh in day...and it wasnt good as I expected, bloody gain of 0.4..not happy Jan! Oh well at least it was under 1/2 a kilo and at least it was less than what I lost last week...damned cupcakes why were they sooooo good. Oh well back on the horse for next week. Other than that a good day, skool holidays are on at the moment so kiddies everywhere. Freckles had a friend over today so they made cubbies, rollerskated, danced, created and fought. So all in all a good day. The boy was a little crazy, but he is 2 so I will excuse that. Other than that, I finally got around to taking my horried "reality pics" inspired by Tardie so they are below for everyone in the whole entire world to see...hopefully they will inspire me to keep going no matter what the setback. I challenge all of you to do the same..it is quite confronting, and let me tell you tears where shed after my girl took these today. I do not have any full length mirrors in my house, so I do not have to look at myself, and now I do.

Anyway tomorrow is a new day...walk on.

Gratitude
  1. being able to touch type
  2. having the guts to post the photos above
  3. being able to admit I am wrong
  4. being able to walk
  5. freckles smiles.

3 little pieces of your mind:

Blogger K L said...

Your so brave, that's great putting up full length photos (you have really long legs!) - it will make it so clear to see results as the weeks go by.

ps: it was only a tiny gain, and good work continuing to stay committed. I'm sure with your dedication and new lifestyle you'll drop it plus more by next week.

Tanya said...

Hello, to join in the fun pop along to Three Buttons blog, it's in my blog roll and ask Angela if you can join in the fun....

Meg said...

Way to go on posting those pictures. I'm not quite as brave as you are. I guess I'm still in the "fat" mindset where I think that everyone would be judging me on my appearance. Well done on being so courageous.

And don't worry about that tiny gain.. you'll have it gone next week.