Thursday, April 24, 2008

Short week...

So today was another day, school, the boy went back to daycare and was happy as larry. Had to go to a meeting about all our superannuation, insurances, etc...which was very long, but very beneficial. Then hung around at home doing some domestic goddess type things.. Picked up freckles and a friend from school, came home and they played with some other friends from their class that live in our street so that was great..Picked up the boy and he was fantastically happy, came home and cooked up some bacon and egg rolls, because I am lame and couldn't think of anything else, and also every now and then we like "breakfast for dinner" in this house and that is what freckles requested. Anzac Day tomorrow, we are going to a march up town and then home to watch my beloved pies thrash essendon tomorrow at the g. Freckles has gym training tomorrow, so a cruisy day to be had, hopefully a sleep in...oh and guess what...it did not rain here today....yet! Other than that all is well. Just watching Lost at the moment, mmmm love Sawyer...he is the reason I watch this. Till tomorrow....

I am grateful for today...
1. black jellybeans, I did not have any....just was thinking about them today.
2. books, I love books, I love how they feel, their words, I like thinking about the people who write them.
3. my bath fresh babies, all warm and lovely
4. Essential Grain Pannini...love them love them love them, especially lightly toasted.
5. My lovely friend S, she is a hoot, especially on the phone after a few wines!

3 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

Hey gorgeous - we sometimes have breakfast for dinner too!! Love it! Who will take the cash, i thought maybe Gary, but now have decided it will be Bryce or Sam - I think KB wants to win =) Ali is such an inspiration - she looks so good =) I lost 1.6 this week!! Thanks for all your support and encouragement - It really helps me!!

Lots of Lovies. xxxxx

Belinda said...

Ohh a black jellybean lover, we would be the perfect pair, I could have all of the other ones and save you from temptation ;)

Thanks for your response to my blogging diahorrea of this morning. I did feel alot better after pushing it all out of my brain ;) Definitely a brain blurt. He he.

Just checked out your flickr pics I LOVE the pic of the boobies (are they yours he he???)

Elisha said...

Where are you Jo Jo!! I need my fix.... lol, hope your having a lovely long weekend =)