Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is my.....favourite book(s)

Ok, so I am a avid reader...and I love childrens books as well.
So that is why I have two...
First my all time favourite childrens book is Eric Carle - The very hungry Caterpillar.
I love it for so many reasons, the story the pictures everything I just love love love it and thankfully so do my little ones.
My other favourite book is Too Kill A Mockingbird. I read this at school and it has always stuck with me. I just love the whole story the writing everything...if you havent read it...do yourself a favour.
Thanks to Daisy in La La Land for this weeks This is...


2 little pieces of your mind:

Meg said...

I too love children's books.. I have more kids books than what I do adults books. But I guess that's one downfall of working for a children's book company. The Very Hungry Catterpillar is also one of my faves and one of our best sellers. I don't have any kids but one day when I do, I know that they are going to have one of the best home libraries.

Elisha said...

Im a bit of a reader, have a massive book collection - but have never read to kill a mockingbird , will def look it up now and have a read - thanks! Also, bella hired the hungry caterpillar for a whole term last year, so i bought it for her, its one of her fav books too!

At the moment i am very into Marianne Keyes - Loving her stuff.