Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is my.....latest discovery

Ok so this is my latest discovery..I have only been in here once and that was today..and I was very very skeptical, but I am a changed woman! It is awesome, you cannot get everything here but..you nearly can, and it is soooooooooooooo cheap. I am definatley going to go their every week.
I even bought one of their little shopping cart token thingos. Rock on ALDI

2 little pieces of your mind:

flossy-p said...

ha, I'm skeptical too, but everyone keeps on telling me how amazing Aldi is. I really must go check it out. Especially as they've managed to convert a fellow skeptic :)

Shrinking Tardie said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Which sunny coast are you on? It looks gorgeous.

Good luck with this week's weigh in.

Nat