Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday..Weigh In Day


Ok, so Tuesday came and went, firstly I thought I had lost my wedding band in the park when I walked last night so, i had to go back this morning and try and find it...with no luck! But alas I did find it late this afternoon, it had fallen down between the cushions on the couch..thank you St Peter. So crisis averted. So went to WW weigh in, wasnt feeling to confident, but thought I had lost, so was happy about that....but....when I weighed in I had lost - 1.2kg...so to say I was happy was an understatement! You know what i think did it, was tracking, pure and simple. So now onto the next week, my GWEA is 85kg's...so maybe I will get under 86 next week, stay tuned.
Other than that a good day, still no sleep in this house, but that is all about to change tonite, with dh sleeping in the boys room to stop it at the source...we will see how it goes.
Until tomorrow.......


Today I am grateful for...

1. my loss today, it has reinvigorated my urge to lose.

2. building blocks with the boy, we used every one.

3. finding my wedding ring

4. good music..rock on

5. my warm "nanna" dressing gown, cozy.

2 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

Jo Jo Jo Jo YAY!!!

- Does a little dance -

I am so excited for you, i so knew you would have a good loss this week - Just knew it. So So So proud of you honey, i think a good loss really does make us work harder and want more, so stay focused this week and lets get another one! YAY!!! Lovers ya beautiful - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and phew on the wedding ring! Scary stuff.

Belinda said...

Yay you for your loss - you needed the buck up after the week you had and you got it!

You are right anything can happen! You go girl!