Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 6

Today well..what a day started out by getting up early to tackle the Big W massive toy sale that started today..running shoes on, comfy clothes, catalogue with circled items, call and check opening time, get up early and make sure dh can stay with the kids...all good..until.. I get there stroll in, no crowds..get the Nintendo ds that freckles wants for her birthday, and few other things for chrissy, stroll to the layby counter..ladeedah...no wallet...YOU ARE KIDDING ME! I knew it was too good to be true...ask the lovely Amanda at the counter could you just hold this for me I will be back in 15 mins...run, run as fast as I can to the car, speed home, get wallet, return...to be faced with a ginormous crowd of insane mothers with a million trolley loads of toys that they definately do not need, go to the back of the line, cursing my stupidity..when suddenly an angels voice calls me..it is my lovely friend dell, she calls me to the middle of the line and asks if I can mind her trolley while she takes her girl to get immunised, she pretends I am her sister as to not disturb the crazed mothers in the line..she gets back just as I get to the counter..so all done..thank goodness..
Other than that, spent the rest of the day at the bmx park with freckles and her friends, it was great, sitting in the sun, chatting to my lovely friend Mel..

Now all I want to do is sit in this chair....
And read this book that I got at the library...


Cheers..

2 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

Awee Shucks doll face, how lucky were you to have a lovely friend in line!!! I really should do the xmas lay by thing soon - It always sneeks up on me... My kids have nintendo DS thingy's and games and i tell ya, best investment ever! They are great little toys, i used to play Bella's horse's game flat out, she had to fight me to play it, addictive!! So glad your holidays are going well, you should wear a hat saying super mum, you do so well - as for freckles comment about being bored! Mine are saying it too, and i wanna strangle them, i am doing everything i can to make sure they have things to do , places to go, so dont take it to heart honey, i think a lot of parents will suffer it !! Lovin you. xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ah man.

However I love that chair too. NICE.