Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I heart colour...


Okay, I love colour..I mean really love it...I admit it I am one of those anally retentive people who lines everything up in colours..right down to pegs on the line.
So when I was introduced to this site by Jen from studio71 and now I am totally addicted to it!

The site is colourlovers

Just go there and have a play..you will not regret it.
I certainly needed a bit of colour in my life today, as my girl had tonsilitis again...for the hundredth time..so lots of vomitting, nurofen, cold showers, cold washers and sleeping..
So hopefully she will be a bit better tomorrow.




Speaking of colourlove...I want to tell you a little more about Jen from studio71.


a sample of work from Jen @ Studio71


Jen is amazing she has come up with the most beautiful designs for me in the last week..(something that I will share in more detail in a few weeks time..hopefully..just working on it!) Anyway make sure you go and check out her etsy shop..I am sure she can fill any desire you have for design.
studio71


more work from Jen

And Jen, Thank you so much, I will definately be back for more!

2 little pieces of your mind:

genuinelygreen said...

Hey there! I also became instantly addicted to the color site. Jen of Studio 71 posted about it on her blog, and I blogged about my new addiction. So funny!

Jennifer said...

Aww thank you so much for that sweet post, Jo! And I'm glad to have introduced you to colourlovers, it is one of my favorite sites and a wonderfully helpful tool for design! :)