Thursday, November 27, 2008

Australia : Day 5




Welcome to Australia Day 5 : Australia the Movie


Well there is no way I could go past this little Jem by one of my all time favourite directors Baz Luhrmann. I have to say I have not seen this yet, but I have dropped about a thousand hints to hubby that this could be good for a "date night" so we will see what happens...if not I will go with the girls..and a box of tissues. The reviews have been amazing, the actors well what can I say, the beautiful Nic and the "Sexiest Man" hugh Jackman..what more could you want..and little Brandon (see 2nd last pic below)...there is Oscar talk around him. So why should you go see this masterpiece..1. because Baz Luhrmann directed it. 2. Because of the main actors and everyone else in the film. 3. Because this is my beautiful and everchanging home country and you will be amazed, and want to jump on a plane straight away and come here! So go see it and tell me what you think! Oh and check out the other brilliant movies by Mr Lurhmann, Moulin Rouge, Romeo & Juliet, & another fantastic aussie movie you must see Strictly Ballroom!

So why dont you come walkabout?




0 little pieces of your mind: