Monday, December 1, 2008

Smiley in the Sky..

Did anyone else see this tonight?


A Smiley face in the sky!
This is what we saw above our place at about 7pm
We told my daughter it was my dad (her poppy) smiling down
from us in heaven.

The official explanation is -
Venus and Jupiter have appeared side by side in the evening sky over the last week or so, but tonight will be the best night to see the "face" appear, astronomers say.

Very Cool I say!

3 little pieces of your mind:

Anonymous said...

i hv saw it..is very nice..

Anonymous said...

hi.. this is tej from mauritius... me and my hubby were surprised when we saw the smiley... we hadnt heard about it... just happened to notice it... well i saw my dad smiling at me too :-)

ellie said...

We saw the little face too. The kids thought it looked like a little dog smiling. We didn't have that glorious orangey cloud, and the photo I took wasn't as clear as yours...
I linked over from Bondville, very glad to have found you.