Sunday, February 8, 2009

i'm it

So a quick little sunday wrap up!

I spent the morning doing boring domestic goddess type stuff, very boring, but alas neccesary.
Dear hubby took the kids to nippers...yay! We (myself & the wee ones) had a little siesta, and then we all piled in the car and popped over for a gorgeous afternoon with my new friend Jonah and her gorgeous twins! Had some icy cold beers, a huge chat, some yummy food and then all came home to bed. Thanks Jonah!! xo
Now I have been tagged by billy boy & mia for a blog thingy..so here goes..
The t&c's - "Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."
6th folder, 6th photo is this one!


This is a photo of my brother and a couple of his mates doing the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" I jagged it off his facebook site because I want to put it in a frame for him! My brother is the first one from the left.
Now I am tagging these peeps

jen stuart designs, queen of capture, printspace, how about orange, angry chicken & pottymouthmamma

2 little pieces of your mind:

Anonymous said...

thats a great photo! :)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

That is such a funny photo - you're a good sister for doing that for your brother. Very cool!