Friday, August 7, 2009

market ready..


Long week, just getting ready for the Boutique Markets this sunday at Portside.

Some lovely new items to add to the collection, so pop on over to the market if you are around.


Have a lovely weekend!


4 little pieces of your mind:

Lulu froufrou said...

Hi jo - I have been eyeing off your delightful tresures on madeit for sometime now - can't wait to get one :) Come on Tax Return!! Glad I found your blog in the meantime.

Kawaii for You said...

I've been meaning to email you to see if you'd be at the markets on Sunday. See you there. Christine xo

Little mimoo said...

Great to hear you will be at the market tomorrow Jo as I see we are next to each other again! c u tomorrow :)

Jo said...

Hi Jo,

I hope you don't mind but I can't get your email address because my stupid computer won't co operate. I have just been looking in your madeit shop and the Ambie Baby teething necklace has a list price of 1 cent. Is that right or is it a typo? Just thought I'd let you know just in case.

Loving looking through your store.


Thanks

Jo Hutchison.