Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spring!


Spring has sprung! Although if you live anywhere near where we live it has felt like the middle of summer for the last few weeks! I love spring, it means summer is coming..bring it on!
Above you will find some images of things that remind me of spring..dont you just love that baby!
Last Sunday I attended the local Noosa Baby & Childrens Market at Sunshine Beach. It was great with lots of lovely new sellers and stalls, it is becoming a really great little market. Some of
the stallholders where girlfriends of mine, it is more like a hens meeting than work! But there were some gorgeous new sellers there, two of which I already knew and one a newbie! The lovely Katie from madeit and her gorgeous ops and singlets, appliqued with lovely pictures and georgeousness. Rachel from made. with her sweet little childrens clothes, loving the fabrics, and Meggy Green and her sweet little scrapbooked cards, books and pictures. It was a lovely day!
I am now just finishing up the fathers day orders, and getting things sorted for Boutique Markets in two weeks time. I have also just found out I will be doing the Christmas Mathildas Market in Brissy, which is fantastic!
Have a great week!

1 little pieces of your mind:

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Lovely inspiration! Particularly the tissue paper flowers. Coincidentally wrote about them last week, and made them for my little one's 2nd birthday this week. So easy and so effective. Have a lovely break.