Thursday, September 16, 2010

popping up...

Ok so now we are back and I back into blogging again which I have really missed..I will try and do it every day, but please forgive me if I don't!
So Lovestamp and Jogirl's Journey had popped up in a couple of places this week so I just wanted to give a shout out to those places, thank you for the support, the love and for sharing what I do with many, I am truly grateful...so here are the lovelies who have been spreading the love..


Mrs Robinson & Jemma over at Handmade Kids..Mrs Robinson thank you for naming my little Lovestamp in your top 3..super chuffed..and good luck with your impending Bambino..cannot wait to see the Brista!

The current issue of Notebook Magazine, a huge shout out for including my little blog in your blogroll for mums! Super super chuffed about this one and especially the fabulous company I am in, with FatMumSlim, RetroMummy, Mamma Mia to name a few...never thought I would ever make a list with those awesome superladies..so thank you so much..oh and check out the story on "glamping" had me nearly rolling out of bed laughing last night...love the mag...xo

big love to you all xo

2 little pieces of your mind:

Maxabella said...

You're back! I saw Notebook and was so pleased for you. You are 100% in the company you deserve - four fantastic blogs that I am certainly happy to be a part of.

Was it the impetus you needed to get back to blogging? x

Blythe said...

Ooh I just bought Notebook yesterday and spotted you there! Congratulations!